A new version the database (2014) has been released on September 2, 2014. The client Rundata was released on September 2, 2014 (version 3.0), May, 19 (version 3.1) and January, 2018 (no new version number).
Many new inscriptions have been added to the database and the existing information has been revised and completed in many respects (se the log book (link in the box to the right)).
A selection of new functions in Rundata 3.0:
- A new button (or hit F7) to show literature in Svensk runbibliografi.
- New fields in the database: Municipality, material type and alternative signature. The field material/object has been divided into to separate fields.
- When typing a signature, a list with suggestions is displayed.
- Similar lists are displayed for the search fields place, parish, härad, municipality, carver, cross form, style group, material etc.
- In the submenus of “Search in text” there’s new option “Search directly”.
- Search results can be displayed in Google Earth or Google maps. Furthermore, they can be saved as CSV or Shape files.
New version of Rundata 2015-05-19
Version 3.1 of Rundata was released on May 19, 2015. This update only affects the client (Rundata) and not the database itself.
Slightly modified version of the database 2018-01-19
On January 19, 2018, we released a slightly modified version of the database because many links had stopped working. In all other respects, both the client (Rundata) and the database are identical to earlier versions.