A new version of the client (Rundata 2.5) and the database (2008) have been released 2008-12-03 and revised 2009-01-05, 2009-01-14 and 2010-04-12.
Many new inscriptions have been added to the data base and the existing information has been revised and completed in many respects.
A selection of new functions in Rundata 2.5:
- A new menu – Edit. It allows you to search, copy, cut and delete text as well as and change font.
- New button (or hit F6)– display the inscription on a map at http://www.eniro.se or in Google Earth.
- New function – create a Google Earth file.
- New function – create a GPX-fil and export it to your GPS.
- New button – report errors and bugs.
- New help file – does not work in Windows 95. For Windows Vista, read the instructions in readme.txt.